For Sale on the instruction of Declan McDonald & Ken Tyrrell, Joint Receivers, PwC.
(tenants not affected)
Subject to contract/contract denied /without prejudice
– Units in the N4 Axis Centre, Longford
– Modern retail park with strong tenant profile and asset mgt opportunities extending to approx. 6,791 sq.m (73,098 sq.ft)
– Current rent of €637k increasing to €652k upon completion of deals in legals
– 70% of the income from Homestore + More, Argos, Maxi Zoo and Halfords. Other tenants include, St Christphers Service CLG, Eurogiant, Paul Byron Shoes and Vincent Maguire Hair & Beauty Supplies.
– Other occupiers not part of sale, Mc Donalds, Fresh Today, Homesavers, Longford Furniture World, Pizza Hut, Esquires Coffee Co, Gym and office users
– WAULT 5.35 years to expiry, 4.06 years to break (as of 01 June, 2022)
– Vacant former garden centre extending to approx. 10,500 sq.ft
– Quoting €6.75 million which equates to a NIY of 8.6% increasing to 8.8% upon completion of deals in legals.
– Capital Value per sq. ft of €92.00
Energy Performance Indicator: 0.00 kWh/m2/yr
208 total views