The subject property is located on Main Street in the heart of Ballymore Eustace, a peaceful rural village, with a great sense of community yet within easy access of major road networks including the M7 and N81. It has award-winning pubs and restaurants, a school, shops and a thriving GAA club. It is just 15 kms from Naas and 11 kms from Blessington, each with an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars, sporting facilities and secondary schools. The village has an ever increasing population and has proven to be a very popular and exclusive location with it’s rural feel yet it`s close proximity to Naas town and the City Centre.
The property comprises of a site c. 0.4 Acre/ 0.16 Hectares situated fronting the Main Street and adjoining the national school in a much sought after location.
The lands are Zoned for residential development on the Kildare County Council Development Plan 2017- 2023.
• Situated in Ballymore Eustace, an attractive village in Co. Kildare
• Located only 11km south of Naas
• Approx 0.16 Ha (0.4 acres) of development land
• Zoned Existing Residential under the Kildare County Development Plan 2017-2023
• Suitable for a boutique residential scheme Subject to Planning Permission
278 total views