Radcliff Hall, Sandymount, Dublin 4
Kelly Walsh are delighted to present this prime residential investment opportunity located on St. John’s Road, Sandymount, Dublin 4.
Radcliff Hall is a multi-family investment of six high quality units dispersed through-out the gated development. The development is situated in matured landscaped grounds and there is a mix of both secure surface and basement car parking available.
The units provide for a good mix of types with 3x three bed townhouse units located within one self-contained block, one detached unit and two large three bed apartments both with lift access. Five of the units are currently let with one vacant.
– Highly reversionary prime residential investment opportunity comprising 6 units located within a gated development in sought after Sandymount, Dublin 4
– Accommodation comprises 3 x three bed own door townhouses (one vacant unit), 1 x one bed detached bungalow,
1 x three bed first floor apartment and 1 x three bed + study penthouse apartment
– Passing rent €94,800 per annum
– Estimated Market Rent €204,000 per annum
– Within close proximity to Grand Canal Dock, St. Vincent\’s Hospital, Aviva Stadium and Sandymount Strand
– Excellently connected with the Dart and numerous bus routes all located within walking distance
– Proven rental location for high end properties
For further information please contact Sean Dillane or Jeremy Kelly on (01) 6645500.