- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98925 sq. ft.
Located at the heart of Galway city centre, Corrib Shopping Centre offers superb international and national brands complimented by a mix of local independent retailers offering an appealing range of retail services including clothing, sporting goods, healthcare and convenience retail.
Key retailers within the centre include the only Marks and Spencer store in the west of Ireland, in addition to Sports Direct, Peter Mark and Carraig Donn. Drawing strong footfall through the scheme with approx. 3.27 million annually (2019).
Comprises a modern retail scheme extending to approximately 98,786 sq ft (9,177 sq m) with nine ground floor units, with Sports Direct unit occupying from four floors of retail accommodation. The 576-space multi-storey car park provides reliability of access for the extensive catchment area given its city centre location.
The scheme is in high demand, boasting an occupancy rate of over 99% with one 790 sq ft unit currently vacant.
Salient Investment Details-
– Total net operating income of €1,846,707 per annum – with reversionary potential
– Long-term development opportunity
– Leasehold interest and profit share agreement in substantial car park with 576 spaces
BER – G – C1
Joint Agent Cushman and Wakefield
700 total views
- Building Age: Modern
- BER Rating: BER G C1
- Download 677b75721aa69a3ba1db492a060da184.pdf