• Approx. 1.5 acres (0.6 ha) yard and hardstand surrounding the garage located on the Maynooth Road
• Short term lease options available
• High profile position on the eastern edge of Kilcock
• Excellent carpark or storage opportunity
• Within walking distance of the town and train station
Kilcock is located 34 km from Dublin, off the M4 Dublin –Galway / Sligo route in North Kildare on the border with County Meath. Excellent transport links in the area connect Kilcock with Dublin city centre and surrounding towns including Maynooth. Regular bus services are also available linking Kilcock to Dublin city centre. Kilcock was identified in the 2017 to 2023 Kildare Development plan as being a primary growth town.
Kilcock has access to excellent transport links, primary and secondary schools, Maynooth University, shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, leisure facilities, parks and employment centres.
The subject property is positioned on the eastern edge of Kilcock on the R148 directly opposite the Royal Canal within walking distance of the town and train station.
Strictly by appointment at any reasonable hour.