This is a unique opportunity to acquire two substantial Georgian properties with mews’ in an unrivalled city centre location. The offering comprising No’s 46 & 47 – two prestigious Georgian buildings on Merrion Square, with two modern mews buildings and car parking to the rear, accessed via Stephen’s Place. No.’s 46 and 47 comprise two adjoining, four storey over basement Georgian buildings. The buildings present in excellent condition. Each building features generously proportioned rooms, spacious common areas and striking entrance hallways. Both buildings also retain many original period features with attractive cornicing, sash windows & shutters, ornate fireplaces and ceiling roses throughout. The mews buildings, accessed via Stephen’s Place, provide modern office accommodation over three floors. Each property comes with the benefit of car parking to the rear, accessed via Stephen’s Place. The entire is situated on a site area of approximately 0.36 acres.
46 Merrion Square & 46 Stephen’s Place
– No. 46 Merrion Square is multi-let to The Institute for Study Abroad, Two Ten Health and The Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland.
– Total passing rent – €203,220.
– WAULT of approximately – 3.3 years.
– The mews building (46 Stephen’s Place) is vacant.
47 Merrion Square & 47 Stephen’s Place
– No. 47 Merrion Square and 47 Stephen’s Place are let to NewsWhip by way of two separate 10 year FRI leases that run co-terminus from the 8th February 2016.
– Total passing rent – €311,430.
– WAULT of approximately – 4.9 years.
318 total views