43 South William Street & 1 Chatham Row comprises a four storey over basement end of terraced building. The entire extends to 282 sq m (3,041 sq ft). The accommodation comprises a bistro at basement and ground floor level with three bright and spacious 2 bedroom apartments overhead.
The popular and well established Metro Café occupy the ground floor and basement. The bistro is self contained, providing storage, wc/whb facilities and a fully fitted kitchen at basement level. The ground floor is laid out as an open plan bistro with outdoor seating and has the benefit of access from both
South William Street and Chatham Row. Metro café have been in occupation since 1995 and is a popular destination amongst tourists and locals due to its relaxed bistro style ambiance and outdoor seating area in the heart of Dublin city centre. The upper floors are accessed via a separate entrance from Chatham Row and comprise three 2 bedroom apartments, one on each floor. All three apartments are bright and spacious and have been recently re-decorated to a high standard. Each apartment includes two bedrooms, an open plan living/dining area, kitchen, and bathroom, each with their own private balcony overlooking the city.
43 South William Street & 1 Chatham Row occupies a prime position on the corner of South William Street a Chatham Row in the heart of Dublin’s food and drink quarter. South William Street is one of Dublin’s most popular and vibrant streets with an excellent offering of food and beverage outlets, including Peters Pub, Farrier and Draper, Platform 61 and Grogan’s, clustered together beside heritage buildings such as the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre. Furthermore, the street houses the city’s premiere hair and beauty salons including: – Brown Sugar, Therapie and Salon Zeba. The immediate area is currently seeing significant transformation with the completion of the final phase of Chatham & King by Hines on Chatham Street and Clarendon Row, which will link South William Street to Grafton Street. Paul Sheeran Jeweller’s has agreed to lease the entire ground floor of the development which will be occupied by five luxury watch brands including TAG Heuer and Cartier.
– High profile mixed use investment opportunity
– Occupying a prominent position on the corner of South William Street & Chatham Row
– Central position within Dublin’s prime F&B quarter, less than 300 metres from Grafton Street
– Fully let – producing €162,428 per annum
– Ground floor let to the popular Metro Café with three bright and spacious two-bedroom apartments overhead
– Metro Café are paying €87,500 per annum across two separate leases that expire in 2030 – Upwards only Rent Review provisions
– The three apartments are producing €74,928 per annum and have the benefit of separate access from Chatham Row
– Guide Price – €2.35m which equates to a NIY of 6% and Capital Value of €773 per sq ft after standard purchasers costs
68 total views