***6 Car Parking Spaces
**Well Served by Public Transport
**Third Generation Specification
**Fully Fitted Office Accommodation
**24 hours access and security
***Fully Staffed Reception Facilities
**Post room/DX/Franking machine
***Fully Fitted Modern Unit 4 & 5, The Capel Building
1. The Capel Building is ideally located along Mary’s Abbey and has frontage onto Capel Street and Strand Street Little. 2. Easy reach of Dublin Castle, The Four Courts, The Law Library, Smithfield, Civic Offices, etc. 3. The immediate area benefits from a vast array of café/ dining facilities such as Brother Hubbard North, The Church Café, Nandos, Blas Café and The Morrison Grill. Henry Street is within 3 minutes walk and provides an extensive array of retail and leisure options. Temple Bar, Grafton Street and College Green are all within 5-10 minutes walking distance. 4. Well served by public transport including the Luas Red Line, which links Tallaght to the IFSC and stops within 300 metres of the building. 5. Serviced a number of Dublin City Bike stations nearby and a number of Dublin City Bus routes.
1. Public access to the accommodation is via Mary’s Abbey through a dramatic, double height entrance foyer.
2. Measuring approximately 300 sq.m., the foyer boasts a glazed atrium, stone cladding, marble finishes and a water feature. A central reception, located within the foyer, services the requirements of all the building’s occupiers.
3. Office Units 4 and 5 are two superb, own door, high profile, ground floor units. They are located on the south east corner of the main reception area, with two glazed doorways and a large display window overlooking the water feature.
4. Separate entrances and are essentially self-contained, they are presently interconnected via an internal corridor.
5. Extends to a total approximate net internal floor area of 885 sq.m.
6. Fitted out to a modern, third generation specification and is laid out to provide a mixture of open plan and cellular office accommodation.
7. 6 car parking spaces.
Ground Marketing Suite (166.89 sq.m.), Rear Ground Office (175.9 sq.m.), and Rear Mezzanine Office (173.5 sq.m.).
Ground Floor Office (88.54 sq.m.), Mezzanine Office (70.9 sq.m.), and Basement Comms (14.62 sq.m.).
24/7 access with swipe card
Locally controlled air cooling
Central heating Satellite reception
Raised access floors with power and Cat 6 cabling
Back-up generator installation
On site facilities
Reception and concierge
On site café and meeting area
Kitchen on each floor
On site security and 24/7 CCTV monitor
Post room, DX, Franking machine
Shower and changing room
Centred around the refurbishment and extension of the historic Clerys Building on O’Connell Street, Clerys Quarter will create a new retail, office and leisure destination at the heart of Dublin city.
Facing onto Liffey Street and Middle Abbey Street, this brand new nine-story, 310-room hotel accommodation block will operate under the Motel One brand — a boutique hotel chain with over 70 hotels across Europe – and represent the German brand’s first move into the Irish market.
UK property group Hammerson reveals plans to regenerate the 5.5-acre plot in Dublin North Inner City stretching from O’Connell Street to Moore Street, formerly known as the Carlton site. The new plan will comprise a mixed retail, office and residential scheme providing 8,000sq. m. of shops restaurants and cafes, 44,000sq. m. of office space, 210 hotel rooms and 94 apartments. If planning permission is granted, construction is expected to begin in 2023 and be completed in 2030.
Please send an enquiry via the PropertyLocator.ie enquiry form
155 total views