The Beara Coast Hotel is a modern four star hotel which was completely modernised and upgraded in 2016. Work at the time included the refitting of all bathrooms, upgrading of the bars, restaurant and ballroom and the fully equipping and fitting out of commercial kitchens. Since the 2016 upgrade the hotel has never operated at full capacity and this ready-to-go property offers an exciting opportunity to develop a highly profitable business.
• Unique harbour side location
• Fully upgraded and refurnished in 2016
• Enormous scope to extend and expand
• Strategic in-town West Cork location
• Fully equipped and ready to trade
• Quality communications, satellite TV, hotsoft booking system and excellent wifi
LOCATION Castletownbere is a picturesque coastal town and also an ever-expanding deep water harbour and Port situated on the now famous Wild Atlantic Way on the Beara Peninsula noted for its dramatic scenery. Two ferries run from the town to Bere Island with its own harbour and golden beaches.
• Spacious reception hall / lounge with a reception area/office/lift and stairs hall.
• Library/conference room with separate residents lounge.
• Hotel Bar and casual dining
• Function room with separate foyer, capacity 300, with large bar, spacious restrooms and separate bar and dining room which can be partitioned off • Fully fitted and equipped commercial kitchens with food prep and wash-up areas and two large walk-in cold stores.
• Stairs hall with feature roof lantern.
• 16 bedroom suites, 6 with balconies overlooking the harbour, bridal suite with double shower, twin wash basins and jacuzzi bath.
460 total views