The property is arranged to provide a two storey semi-detached warehouse unit. Internally the property comprises office accommodation to the front over ground and first floor with warehouse accommodation to the rear. Vehicular and pedestrian access to the site is provided along the side elevation via large steel framed sliding entrance gates. Designated car parking spaces are located to the front and rear of the property. The building was constructed in 1993 and was originally fitted as a cash in transit facility. For the avoidance of doubt the adjoining unit is not included in the sale but is also occupied by RMS Cash Services Ltd, units are interconnected.
The warehouse / office includes the following specification;
- Steel portal frame construction
- Metal clad external facades
- Concrete power floated floors
- 3 x Metal roller shutter doors
- Metal emergency exit doors
- Pitched double skin metal deck roof
- Polycarbonate clear roof lights
- Part of the warehouse contains a mezzanine floor, which contains additional offices at the first floor level.
- Power coated door to the main entrance lobby.
- Exposed block finish.
- Plasterboard stud walls with plaster finish to localised areas.
- Carpet, vinyl and ceramic tiles to concrete floors.
- Ceilings comprise a combination of plasterboard ceilings and suspended ceiling grid and tiles.
- Gas heating.
- Ceiling mounted A/C units.
Total floor area extending to approximately 1,364.3 sq. m (14,685 sq. ft).