A superbly located and well-presented office investment at 16 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2. This fully let investment is producing an income of €130,000 per annum.
16 Fitzwilliam Street Upper is a mid-terrace 4 storey over basement period property which has been recently refurbished and is in very good order throughout, while still retaining many of the original features one would expect from a property of this vintage.
Situated in the heart of Dublin 2 next to a host of amenities including hotels, bars and restaurants on Baggot Street/Lesson Street. This address has become the office headquarters and home to a number of well-known national and international companies as well as Embassies.
The entire is let to TAI Consultants Limited t/a Tax Accounting Ireland on a 10 year full repairing and insuring lease from 20th July 2018 at a passing rent of €130,000 per annum. The lease allows for an open market rent review in July 2023, with a tenant break option also at the expiry of the 5th year (subject to 6 months prior written notice).
- A fully let office investment property with an income of €130,000 per annum.
- Let on TAI Consultants Limited t/a Tax Accounting Ireland.
- Just under 8 years unexpired on the lease.
- Recently refurbished and well-presented period office building in very good condition.
- Positioned in a prominent location next to Fitzwilliam Square and Baggot Street in the commercial hub of Dublin 2 and located next to a number of leading commercial tenants including Embassies while and close to Government buildings.
- Next to a host of amenities including hotels, restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Overall Net Internal Area of the building is c.3,541 sq.ft.
- Net Initial Yield c.5.25%, after standard acquisition costs.
Contact: David Rowe on 01 614 7900
487 total views
- Building Age: Period
- BER Rating: BER Exempt.